Privacy Statement – 10-13-2017
Online Privacy Statement
Explore Information Services, LLC understands your concerns about privacy. We hope that this notice, which describes our use and protection of nonpublic personal information (“User Information”), will help you (also called the “User”) understand how we treat the User Information that we obtain from you the User or other sources in the course of providing you with products and services. A User who executes a services agreement with Explore is referred to herein as a “CLIENT”.
As a User browses through www.exploredata.com, (the “Site”) Explore collects no personal information. You are anonymous as you browse. If a User is also a CLIENT the terms of the following paragraph apply to CLIENT use of credentialed sites.
FOR OUR CLIENTS: Explore does not collect identifying information in order to provide product overviews on the Site so it does not share information with any other parties. Explore will collect logging information such as what pages were viewed, what browser was used, and similar information to help build and update the website. No data related to the individual browsing the site is collected. Once a CLIENT is registered with Explore to access any or all online offerings, Explore only collects personal information required to provide the services requested by our CLIENTS, comply with data retention requirements under applicable federal law, and prepare accurate and appropriate billing statements. We treat CLIENT’S identifying information securely and confidentially. We limit access to personal information to only those persons who must have and are entitled to the information to provide our products and services to our CLIENTS. These persons are trained on the importance of safeguarding this information and must comply with internal security procedures and applicable law. We meet strict physical, electronic, and procedural security standards to protect personal information and maintain internal procedures to maintain the safety of that information.
We want you to know that Explore respects your privacy and protects your information.
- We do not sell CLIENT information.
- We do not share CLIENT information with persons, companies, or organizations that would use that information to contact you or your customers about their own products or services.
- Within Explore, we communicate regarding the need to protect your information to those individuals who may have access to it, and we’ve established safeguards to protect CLIENT information.
All CLIENTS using websites that allow access to confidential information or personal data are assigned login credentials. Login credentials are configured to allow access to specific types of confidential information according to the CLIENT’S specific requirements. These sites use industry standard SSL encrypted sessions. File traffic (where appropriate) is encrypted.
All information provided is treated as confidential. Explore does not, and will not, pass any personal information collected through any Site to any other third party.
Motor vehicle records and other reports used in underwriting insurance have been identified as consumer reports. As such, use of these reports must comply with, to the extent applicable:
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Driver’s Privacy Protection Act (DPPA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB)
As a consumer reporting agency, Explore strives to protect the privacy of consumer information. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Explore’s Subscription Agreement, CLIENTS agree to not disclose consumer information to a third party. Explore does not sell personal or business information for marketing or solicitation purposes.
Policy Regarding Children
This Site is not intended for use of children under the age of 13, and Explore does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children.
Storage Policy of Business Information and Consumer Reports
In compliance with the law, Explore must retain a CLIENT’S business identity and related reports use for a minimum of five years. Explore must be able to identify the end user of a consumer report to federal or state jurisdiction and upon request will provide the information to the requesting jurisdiction.
Changes to this Policy
Explore may revise this Online Privacy Statement from time to time. If Explore makes any material changes to this Online Privacy Statement, Explore will update the date indicated above so a User can monitor for material changes and impacts to a User since their prior visit.
If you have any privacy questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Explore at [email protected]
Privacy Notice about Use of this Website – www.www.exploredata.com
EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 31, 2019
Collection of Personal Data
This website collects personal information from interaction with visitors to the website through direct interaction with the user and devices that access the website. We collect the information to provide information requested by the user and to improve our products and services. We share the personal information with our vendors who assist us in providing the website and service requested by the user and other companies in the Solera group of companies.
We do not sell personal data.
This website collects the following types of personal information for the purpose shown below:
|Categories of Personal Information collected||Purpose for which the Personal Information will be used|
|Identification Data||· Provide the service requested
· Comply with legal obligations
|Technical Data||· Provide the website
· Security and troubleshooting
|Usage Data||· Provide the website
· Security and troubleshooting
|Geolocation Data||· Provide the website
|Inference Data||· Provide the service requested
|Marketing and Communications Data||· Provide the service requested
· Comply with legal obligations
- Identification Data includes data such as a name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Technical Data includes data such as internet protocol address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, data on devices used to access com, browsing history, search history, and information regarding interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Usage Data includes data such as how you use our website or service.
- Geolocation Data includes data such as latitude and longitude for your location.
- Inference Data includes data such as information drawn from other information reflecting preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Aggregated Data, such as statistical or demographic data, may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as it does not directly or indirectly identify you.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data to provide the requested service and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide the requested service. We will make it clear where information is required.